Monday, December 5, 2011

Evolution of the Digital Christmas Card




As you can see my digital Christmas cards for my own personal use have come a long way. I looked and looked for 2009's digital Christmas card as it was pivotal but I just can't seem to find it. It was about that time that I discovered my love for designing and creating cards and announcements for people. A year later I opened up shop and find that my skills are ever growing as I learn more and more about my programs.

It's not too late to get your Christmas card template for this year and still have time to send out your photo Christmas cards, mine are going in the mail this week.

In fact my friend Angie from Blessed Beyond Words is offering one of my Christmas card templates for FREE through a give-away. You can find details on how to enter on her blog. Right now your chances are really good for winning so make sure and enter now.

As always please take a look at my large selection found on my website and email me with any questions or concerns at info@sarahdawndesigns.com.

2 comments:

  1. Love them all Sarah and I can see the development you've achieved over the years. tFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all good. You are very creative and I bet the people who receive them look forward to them every year. :O)

    ReplyDelete